Imagine a circulation management system designed to increase revenue and efficiencies, and reduce problems and customer complaints.
Brainworks Circulation Software
Map your path to greater revenue and market penetration with Brainworks’ CircSmart, the media industry’s most intelligent data-driven circulation, distribution and marketing system. Built from the ground up to address today’s circulation challenges, CircSmart starts with the customer, building on the foundation of your customer database to deliver the information you need to focus on strategies, resolve problems, enhance efficiencies, increase revenue and reach new subscribers.
Benefits from industry-leading Circulation software:
- Managing your entire print and digital audience in one comprehensive database.
- Having all subscriber data in one software application where you can easily recognize audience growth opportunities.
- Reducing subscriber acquisition costs with timely geo-demographic data to precisely target and customize prospect messages.
- Managing subscriber accounts…payments, expiration dates, vacation stops and subscription income in a single application.
- Seamlessly managing multiple publication delivery.
- Having fully integrated MapInfo to track and resolve customer complaints by route and carrier.
- Integration between your paywall and CircSmart.
- Day-pass feature generates revenue and collects data on readers that do not want to commit to a subscription.
- Monitor distributor and carrier performance in real time.
- Analyzing and adjusting routes to maximize efficiencies and revenue.
- End-user integration between the customer self-service portal and CircSmart.
- Distribution portal for delivery team to manage their route lists, messages, bills and much more.
- Ability to manage your preprints for accurate count, packaging and distribution.
It’s not hard to imagine…it’s Brainworks CircSmart today.
Circulation Module Features
- Complete GL mapping of transactions available
- Interface to GL systems
- Complete Billing Process (Subscribers and Carriers)
- Multiple Product Delivery Control
- Insert Management
- Route Management
- Complaint Management
- Household Demographic Targeting
- Data Warehouse
- Postal Regulation Management
Want to see how we deliver media efficiency? Sign up for a Demo!
Call us today, toll-free at 800-755-1111, or fill out our demo request form so we can learn more about your particular situation. From there, we’ll work with you to setup a demo and show you how our Media solutions can address your situation whether it’s Advertising, CRM, Circulation or Ad Management.